2.2.10

300?!

This is my 300th post. I really never thought I'd make it this far. Although sometimes my posting is sporadic, thanks to you who do read this.

Right now life is better than it has been in over a year. Isn't that crazy? Last semester was so horrible, and there were many things that happened last year that made it awful. But now, life is amazing.

I am looking for another major right now, leaning towards Math. If anyone has any suggestions or thoughts on this, they would be greatly appreciated. I just don't really know what I'd do with Math. I really can't see myself as a teacher, but you never know...

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Math's a nice major for doing research, if you're into that sort of thing. But there are also some math-related majors with more concrete career opportunities, such as statistics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I don't think you know me, but I found you through a friend's blog... Hannah Evensen's I think. Anyway, I'm a MathEd major at BYU. It's a nice mix between way too much math, and then teaching...lol. If you are a MathEd major, it's only about an extra semester to get a double major in math and MathEd, so that's always an option. But there are a few classes you can take (ScEd 276R for example) that you actually get in to math classes to observe and stuff, before you make a choice if you want to be in the major.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lindsay I know Hannah. She's cool.

    I'll have to look into that, it sounds intriguing.

    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!