20.7.10

Update

So, my last few posts haven't really said anything about my mood. So, to those who are wondering: I'm actually doing pretty good! I'm pretty surprised. I went in and talked to a therapist last week (not my normal one, he was out of town) and she said some things that have actually brought me peace.

Right now I have two main problems:

One: I feel numb to my emotions. I can't tell when I'm happy, sad, mad, frustrated, etc. So right now I'm just assuming that I'm happy, but I need to somehow reconnect with my emotions. I just have no idea how to do this.

Two: I'm tired. All. The. Time. I used to be, but this is worse. I've gotten insomnia (yes, something else to deal with) so I'm taking a sleeping pill. Which helps me sleep, but then I still wake up exhausted. Then I have to deal with the rest of the day. And when I go to bed I'm so tired, but I just can't sleep without a pill. Not Good.

Other than those two things, I'm dealing with life well. I'm trying to help out at home, but with no energy it's hard. I don't feel like getting a job. But I'm not just laying in bed all day. I'm trying.

1 comment:

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!