13.5.10

Ten on Thursday

It's supposed to be ten on tuesday, but I don't mind being a little late.


1. What was your high school superlative (if you didn’t have one- what would it have been)?
I didn't have one that I can remember. High school was a while ago.

2. What sports did you play in high school?
None. I don't do sports.

3. What was the best part about your wedding (if you’re not married yet, what are you looking forward to)?
Um, pass.

4. It’s your last meal– what Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entree and Dessert would you choose?
Appetizer: Breadsticks.
Soup: Broccoli and cheese.
Salad: Barbecue chicken.
Entrée: Fried chicken. Because I've been craving that for weeks. And it still sounds good.
Dessert: Fondue.

5. What song is your guilty pleasure?
One song? Right now it would be World Spins Madly On by the Weepies.


6. What is your favourite professional sports team, and why do you like them?
Um...I honestly don't follow that.

7. What is your favourite reality show and why do you like it?
Reality show? Um, I don't watch  TV...

8. How would you classify your home decorating style (modern, classic, French country)?
Modern. Definitely Mondern.

9. Pizza- deep dish or thin crust? White sauce or red sauce? What toppings?
Deep dish, red sauce, barbecue chicken.

10. Favourite weekend getaway within a two hour driving radius?
I guess I'd say Salt Lake City, Kaysville probably. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!