25.5.10

Ten on Tuesday

I should probably write more about my life, but nothing much is going on right now. I'm trying to find a job, but not as much as I really should (I suck at job-hunting. meh). My sister from Houston is spending the week in Yellowstone (I saw her Sunday, happy day!), and she'll be back Sunday to stay until July. At least I'll be able to earn some money babysitting. :)

That's about it. I'm trying to cut down my online time. It's hard. I'm trying to be more social. That's hard, too.

Maybe one day I'll have a serious post about what I've learned in the past month about following the Spirit. We'll see.

Here's ten on tuesday!

1. What is your favourite piece of furniture in your house?
hmmm. I don't actually own any furniture (sad day), but I really love our old couch. It's huge, you can't buy one that long anymore. Ah, the memories.

2. If it was raining so hard on a Saturday that you couldn’t leave your house, what would you spend the day doing?
Reading, listening to music, complaining on twitter. :)

3. What was your favourite candy as a child?
As a child? Hmmm. Mr. Goodbar, I think. So, chocolate?

4. Did you get an allowance? What was it based on? What did you do with it?
No allowance. I could work for my parents to earn money if I wanted. But there was never really anything I wanted...

5. Do you have a favourite Etsy store?
No, but my friend has one, so does that count?

6. Do you prefer time with family or time with friends?
Both. Especially when my friends are my family. :)

7. Looney Tunes, Tiny Toons, or Animaniacs?
I never really watched any of those growing up (my mom had strict rules regarding TV). So, no idea.

8. Best daytime talk show: Oprah, Ellen, The Doctors, Tyra (ha!), Dr. Oz, or Dr. Phil?
Um, I've never seen any of those, and I've only heard of like, 2. So, none of the above?
.
9. Would you rather have the power of invisibility or the ability to fly?
Fly. I love flying (in an airplane), and it would be amazing to do it everyday.

10. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult.
Hmmm. Probably choosing my own meals, closely followed by choosing my own bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!