18.5.10

Tuesday!


So I'm actually doing this on tuesday this week. Let's see if this becomes a weekly thing or if I slack off...

1. If your name was a verb, what would “to Chelsea” mean? (Insert your own name though…)
well...to Cspokey would mean to read. While listening to music. And tweeting.

2. What myth have you always wanted to prove or bust?
I'm not sure. Maybe something to do with...peanut butter. Yeah.

3. If you had the ability to get a message out to the entire world, what would you say? 
Um...

4. I know you’ve answered a similar question before, but it’s been awhile. Please name your current top 10 blogs.

Top 10? I'm subscribed to over 200 in Google Reader. Right now I don't have as much time to read blogs, so current top 10 are friends and funny ones. Like: http://www.dweebist.com/, Cake Wrecks, Geek & Poke.

5. Do you have a junk drawer? 
A junk drawer? No. I have about 5. Most of it needs to go to DI though.

6. Bottled water or tap?  
Tap. Filtered.

7. As a kid, did you have a favorite Biblical story?
Um, not really.

8. What is your favorite black and white movie?
Not sure. Haven't seen enough.

9. Aside from your engagement/wedding rings, what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Does it have a story behind it?Well, I don't have an engagmenet/wedding ring at this time. I have a cheap ($2) bracelet that says "Ethan's Team" that I wear at all times. It reminds me of Ethan, of the fight against cancer.

10. What sports/activities do you hope your kids will be involved in? (Answer for both a boy and a girl)
Whatever they want to do. I want to give them a variety of options for them to try out, but let them decide for themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!