12.10.10

I got my hair cut but you don't get to hear about it until tomorrow

Everyone's watching the miners get rescued, and I'm stuck thinking about what to write about. I did get my haircut, but all my photos are on my phone and to get them onto my aid I have to email them to myself, one by one. I'll do that tomorrow.

So today, I'm going to do something that a friend of mine(http://bit.ly/bk9bu2) does. It's called Ten on Tuesdays (http://bit.ly/c75Clk). You answer ten questions about yourself. This week it's on working out.

1. What does your work out schedule look like?
Rehab Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday I'm supposed to exercise for 20 minutes at home. Rest on Sunday.
2. What is your favorite machine to use at the gym?
The bike. It turns my legs to jelly, but I love working my legs!
3. What is your favorite class to take at the gym?
I guess I could say I've been blessed with my own personal trainer, so I haven't taken any classes. Ha!
4. Where do you shop for work out gear and clothing?
I don’t. I work out In jeans. :)
5. If you can’t go to the gym, do you have a favorite outdoor activity?
Chasing nieces and nephews around. Quite the exercise, actually.
6. What about a favorite work out DVD?
Does the Wii Fit count?
7. Are you more active now or when you were in high school?
Now. Hey, I have my own personal trainer!
8. How has your dieting/working out philosophy changed since high school?
I didn't have one in high school, and I was fine. I couldn't ever run, but I figured that was just because I never ran. Of course, now I know the REAL reason. Now my philosophy is Be Healthy. I'm at a healthy weight, so I'm not worried about dieting. I need to get my heart in shape, so I'm exercising. Or trying to.
9. What do you do while working out– (i.e., day dream, read, listen to music, gab with a friend)?
Twitter and listen to music.
10. What working out resolution would you like to make for yourself this year?
To make working out a habit. Even if it's not 6 days a week, I want to be able to run, one day.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!