16.10.10

Sigh

I was going to blog about my fun afternoon. I visited Jenndola, ran the battery down in my moms car and got it jump started, and went out with a friend.

But after I left my friends apartment, my mood immediately went downhill.

It's times like this that I wonder if my body thinks it's normal state is depressed. If it suddenly realizes "Hey! You've been happy for the past few days, I need to remind you how awful you REALLY are".

And then I think about all the little things that make me an awful person. At first I fight it, but then I realize it's after midnight and I'm tired and giving myself a headache isn't the best idea. So I just tell myself - "Self, please stop. I'm going to bed, and when I wake up, I better be in a good mood".

And now it's time to take my sleeping pill. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!