17.7.09

friday fill-in, from Vegas!

I'm in Vegas, but I have high speed, wireless internet, so I'm going to do this. I mean, it's Vegas!
1. Baked potatoes and steamed peas make a quick and easy dinner. (every Sunday, at least)
2. I finished my book two days ago, so I'm not reading one, is the book I'm reading right now.
3. July brings back memories of hot weather, family, and lots of work.
4. Vegas is expensive, this fact was obvious.
5. They say if you tell your dreams they don't come true.
6. I usually take time to think it over.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out in Vegas, tomorrow my plans include going to St. George and Sunday, I want to um, drive around Utah? I'm not sure what's on the agenda for Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!