3.7.09

Last friday post for a while. I think

So, I'm going on vacation next week. I still can't believe it's so close. Tomorrow's my last day at Macey's, monday's my last day at BYU custodial (for 3 weeks). I'm not sure how much I'll have internet or even want to be online during my trip. I'll try to post plenty of photos when I get back, though!
1. When I heard that I was going on a road trip, I wasn't as excited as I am now. 2. Laughter and great friends are the best medicine. 3. It's late, but at least I'm awake before noon.
4. I try to smile always.
5. My eyes have seen quite a bit, and yet not enough.
6. I can't figure out what to put before strongly.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my last friday night at Macey's, tomorrow my plans include going to the 4th of July Parade with my granddad and celebrating my last day at Macey's and Sunday, I want to bask in the family festivities surrounding my nephews blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!