15.7.09

HI!

So, I have internet. And not just any internet. Wireless internet, that apparently works best on Windows XP. I don't have Windows XP, and yet it works just fine on my computer....I wonder how it could be any better if I was on Windows XP?
Anyway, I didn't really pay much attention to the hotel book, other than to see that yes, it did have wireless internet. And there wasn't a password needed (Although these things always worry me, why not have a password? Can you not figure it out? You can always hire me to figure it out for you!), so I got online very well. In fact, I've been online an astonishing amount this vacation. Just not regularly, and I don't want to post too much about this trip until I have pictures, and I left my cord at home. Thankfully, I have a 4 gb card in my camera, so that should last me until Monday. Hopefully. :D
Anyway, I am having fun. It's been a bit rushed in my opinion - a park a day + about 100 miles of driving a day != (does not equal) the best vacation ever. Add to that snoring and me not getting the best nights sleep, (which leads to me sleeping in the car - never a good idea for me) and you have a almost grumpy me, who feels bad, since I'm supposed to be having fun on vacation! Oh well. I have about another week after I get back until I have to go back to work for BYU, so maybe those days will be full of sleep. And maybe pigs will fly, too. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!