6.7.09

hello, goodbye

Well, this past week has been interesting. Lots of family. Some friends. Last big week of work.
Today I turn in my Macey's uniform. For my second, and hopefully last, time. I'm really ready to be done. I think. To be honest, I will miss it. Parts of it at least. But, that part of my life is over. I will miss everyone I worked with. Good thing I'm friends with most of them on Facebook!
Tomorrow I'm going on a trip. For about two weeks. I'll be touring down south (well, southern utah, grand canyon, Las Vegas, etc) with my mom, granddad, and his friend. It will be lots of fun. But, I'm going to try to be away from my computer as much as possible. So, I probably won't blog. Not that I've been blogging much lately, anyway. Whoops. But, when I get back there will be pictures. And stories. Yay!
Daily Gratitudes:
1. My family. I'm so sad to see them all leave, but at least I'm leaving, too.
2. Friends. They cheer me up when I'm feeling most down.
3. Money to buy a plane ticket to visit Liz, who lives in New York. That's right, I'm going to upstate New York. Yay!
4. Technology. It makes talking to and seeing friends and family so much easier.
5. No longer working at Macey's. It was a fun job, but so very stressful.

4 comments:

  1. Maceys was stressful?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was for me. Probably not for everyone, but I'm a super people-pleaser, so I tried really hard to make everyone happy, and it sort of killed me. It was fun, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you've had fun on your trip and that going grocery shopping doesn't give you the urge to slice deli meat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, to be honest... :D I do check out the deli section of every grocery store we've been in. It's weird, actually....

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!