31.7.09

my life according to coldplay

So, I guess this is going around facebook, maybe? I found it and thought it was kind of fun. [edit] I guess I forgot to explain the rules. Whoops. So, you choose a band, and then you answer all the questions using song titles from the band, with no repeats. Which is why some of my answers are really weird. Actually, that's why all of them are kind of weird. :D [/edit] I chose the band I have the most music of, which is not necessarily my very favorite band.
Pick Your Artist: Coldplay
Are you a male or female: Yes
Describe yourself: Trouble
How do you feel: We Never Change
Describe where you currently live: Lovers In Japan
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Postcards From Far Away
Your favorite form of transportation: Strawberry Swing
Your best friend is: The Scientist
You and your best friends are: Spies
What's the weather like: Rainy Day
What's your favorite time: White Shadows
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Don't Panic
What is life to you: Life?
Your last relationship: Talk
Your fear: Swallowed in The Sea
What is the best advice you have to give: Death Will Never Conquer
Thought for the Day: Everything's Not Lost
How I would like to die: Sparks
My soul's present condition: 42
My motto: Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground
Daily Gratitudes (yeah, I really want to do this. I just keep forgetting. Whoops):
1- Having a canyon 10 minutes away to spend the evening
2- Family to go up the canyon with
3- Cameras to capture memories
4- My iPod playing exactly what I need
5- My job

2 comments:

  1. Are some of these songs? And why am I suddenly concerned about why you answered 'yes' to the gender question?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I didn't explain it right. All of the answers are song names by the band. I'll change that. :D

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!