20.10.08

“Slipped Away”

I've decided to do something fun! These 'playlist' things are always hilarious, and sometimes surprisingly accurate. RULES: * Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, MP3 Player, or whatever on Shuffle. * For each question, press the next button to get your answer. * You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds! * Put any comments in brackets after the song name. 1. If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say? 1. “Just Stand Up!” 2. no comment 2. How would you describe yourself? 1. “March Of The Celts” 2. Peaceful and hard to understand? 3. What do you like in a guy/girl? 1. “The First Of Autumn” 2. Full of hidden meaning. 4. How do you feel today? 1. “First Time” 2. I guess I am wearing my contacts to school for the first time 5. What is your life’s purpose? 1. “Broken” 2. Wow. 6. What is your motto? 1. “The Memory Of Trees” 2. I hope they’re not all gone yet! 7. What do your friends think of you? 1. “Learn You Inside Out” 2. I hope they’d know me better by now.... 8. What do you think of your parents? 1. “Lothlórien” 2. They’re elves? 9. What do you think about very often? 1. “Lazy Days” 2. I think I do this more than think this 10. What is 2 + 2? 1. “Apologize” 2. What an interesting math equation. 11. What do you think of your best friend? 1. “Pasture” 2. Maybe I’m a big fan of cows? 12. What do you think of the person you like? 1. “Caribbean Blue” 2. peaceful and calming 13. What is your life story? 1. “For What Reason” 2. Oddly fitting 14. What do you want to be when you grow up? 1. “Kung Fu Fighting″ 2. I never imagined... my life calling! 15. What do you think of when you see the person you like? 1. “Till You’re Gone” 2. How sad 16. What will you dance to at your wedding? 1. “September” 2. Yeah! Cha Cha! 17. What will they play at your funeral? 1. “All Creatures of Our God and King” 2. I find this oddly fitting. 18. What is your hobby/interest? 1. “The Saints Are Coming” 2. Why not? 19. What is your biggest fear? 1. “Unwell” 2. Well, I do hate getting sick. And I hate family members getting sick, too 20. What is your biggest secret? 1. “Breed” 2. I don’t even know why I own that song... 21. What do you think of your friends? 1. “The Best Of What’s Around” 2. Awesomely fitting. 22. What will you post this as? 1. “Slipped Away” 2. I wonder what this is for...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!