20.10.08

weekend

Wow. What a weekend. I'm sorry, I don't have any pictures right now, since my camera is broken and I'm too busy/lazy to try to get it fixed. In good news, I'm wearing contacts! It constantly amazes me that I'm not wearing glasses, yet I can see reasonably well (not perfect vision, but I don't need perfection). Wahoo! Actually, after attending class, my vision might not be good enough. Which means I might have to go back to glasses. :^( Also, I saw all my siblings this week! At the same time! Amazing, considering there are eight of us in all, and three of them live in Houston. It's a little sad that it was a funeral that brought us together, but at least we are together. And we get along (which shouldn't be surprising, since I am the youngest). The funeral was very nice. That's all I'm going to say. In other news, my boss isn't very nice, but my coworkers love me! (my boss wouldn't give me time off, but when I showed up to work, my coworkers sent me home to be with my family)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a horrible boss! I'm glad your coworkers have hearts ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!