25.10.08

will we survive?

So, today both my mom and my dad left. I guess they think that now that Anarchist and I are adults, we can fend for ourselves. Well, since they left us a car we can go to the store (aside from the fact we both work at Macey's the grocery store), and we have mac & cheese pretty much down. No, the real concern is: will we kill each other? Growing up, we were always at each others' necks. I regret to say this, but I was not perfect (and I still am not). As we grew older, it got a little better. We weren't fighting as much, and we could at least be in the same room at each other. Then he went on his mission, and I went off to college. Unfortunately, old habits are sometimes hard to break. So, if I don't post again, you'll know what happened to me. Just be sure to track down my brother.

1 comment:

  1. You have to strike at him first, so he cannot get you first.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!