1.1.09

2009 already?

So, last night was quite lame. And today wasn't much better. So much for bringing in the new year with a bang. But, I was thinking: I really need to get out more. I have friends and even my mother who say this. I might actually try it. I think of myself just a tad shy, but I think i might be able to do a few simple things this semester: 1- Make a new friend. I only have 3 classes, but I should be able to meet someone there. 2- Smile more. It might sound a tad corny, but I think I really need to work on it. To go along with it: 3- Look on the bright side. I am a pessimest sometimes. I really need to look for the sun. 4- I don't know if I'll be able to do this, but it's a possibility (I'm not going to say try. I've learned my lesson...). Go on a date this semester. Last semester was a bit pitiful. Really. Not one date. So, I am wearing my new yellow shirt in hopes for a bright new year. Let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!