20.1.09

apples and obnoxious baked beans

So, yesterday was fun. Why? Because of no school. Now, that does sound shallow of me, doesn't it? While I do admire all that Martin Luther King Jr did (just watch the news for the newest outcome from this), I must honestly say it does little to affect my own life. Other then giving me a day off of school. So, I hung out with my friend, Liz. Yay!
Hee hee. I had lots of fun with my camera. (and she had lots of fun with it, too) Here are more random pictures:
My hat!
Liz again
me looking drunk (I wasn't, I swear! It was only lemonade!)
In response to the previous picture, Liz said "Open your eyes!" So, I did.
So, we ended up playing apples to apples. It was awesome. At one point in the game, this is what I had before me (the green card is at the top):
Which one is most Obnoxious? Sharks, Baked Beans, Slivers, or Darth Vader? Baked beans, of course!
Hee hee hee. I did end up choosing Baked Beans. I mean, what if it got in your hair? That would be mighty Obnoxious!
In the end, this was me:
Scary, Unscrupulous, Harmful, Shallow, Fake, Playful, Boring, Clueless, Saintly, Primitive, Swift
And this was Liz:
Refreshing, Easy, Furious, Meek, Spicy, Graceful, Responsible, Cute, Obnoxious (yes, she won with the beans), Cuddly, Appetizing, Fresh, Clean
Yay for friends and games to keep my mind off of other stuff. Which is good, because thinking about such things still makes me want to throw my laptop against the wall. Which, last I checked, was not a good idea. Yep, still not a good idea. Drat.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, let's post the least flattering pictures possible of Liz... I look like a Zombie in that second one... ;)
    It was fun anyway, and don't worry, I'll get over the photos! :D
    (p.s. I like warmth in my photos! Hence the grand lack of zombieness in photos of you! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @rozanny - I like my hat, too. I've worn it a lot. Hats are fun.

    @liz - You could have vetoed it, you were there when I wrote the post. Maybe next time we'll both be a little more photogenic?

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!