3.1.09

Crepes!

So, the other day I was feeling awesome (since it was the break) and decided to make crepes for breakfast. My family loved me! And, I remembered to take pictures!
The cooked crepe. I didn't really think about taking pictures of the batter, and they cook to fast to take a picture of them in the pan.
Now it has been said before that I eat my crepes in an unusual fashion. Let me demonstrate. First, I sprinkle white sugar on the crepe.
Next, I pour orange juice on top of the sugar. I like quite a bit on there, but I prefer my food wet.
Next, I roll it up like so.
Finally, cut up and eat! What's so weird about that? (except, apparently, the orange juice part). I grew up eating them this way, for breakfast. My mother is from Northern Ireland, maybe that explains it? What do you like on your crepes?

2 comments:

  1. That second-to-last photo looks like you might find it in a magazine ;) I like my crepes several ways, honey, powdered sugar, pudding, etc... not necessarily all together :D
    We need to have a crepe-night or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does? Wow, thanks!

    We do need a crepe-night. It would be awesome. Now that I know how to make them (and it's not even that hard).

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!