2.1.09

more new year stuff. because it's fun

1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before? Worked two jobs while going to school full time. 2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don't know if I made resolutions last year, but I have made some this year. I think my overall goal is "let this year be better, please" 3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No, but every one's pregnant right now. 4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes. Two people. My grandfather and my nephew. 5. What countries did you visit? The United States of America. 6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? A boyfriend. Possible? yes. Probable? no. 7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Black friday - the day my nephew died. December 29 - not saying why. 8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? I made new friends. 9. What was your biggest failure? The accounting major. 10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Apparently I was sick this year. 11. What was the best thing you bought? My digital camera 12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Not known. 13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? No one's. 14. Where did most of your money go? School. And plane tickets. 15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? A possibility that ended up not happening. 16. What song will always remind you of 2008? "What Sarah Said" by Death Cab for Cutie 17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? Don't remember b) thinner or fatter? About the same c) richer or poorer? A little poorer, actually. But not by much. 18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Socializing. 19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Spend time online. 20. How did you spend Christmas? With family. 21. Did you fall in love in 2008? Maybe. 22. What was your favorite TV program? Um.... 23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Nope. 24. What was the best book you read? Too many books. I really liked the Twilight series though. 25. What was your greatest musical discovery? Um, Coldplay? 26. What did you want and get? My camera, a trip to Houston. 27. What did you want and not get? All the outrageously expensive things, mostly. A new iPod. A new laptop. Books. 28. What was your favorite film of this year? Nothing springs to mind. 29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I went to church. I was 21. 30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Something I can't admit. 31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? I'm starting to get my own style. 32. What kept you sane? Nothing. I'm obviously insane by now. 33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? No one. Like always. 34. What political issue stirred you the most? None. 35. Who did you miss? Liz. 36. Who was the best new person you met? Sam. and bob. and Unit of Energy. and Katydid. and Fred. 37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008. I don't know if this is acurate, but I learned that love sucks. 38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. "If you'd only, if you'd only say yes" - Coldplay

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!