10.1.09

Good Gravy!

So, Wednesday was quite the day! And you get to hear about it, aren't you so excited? Well, you should be. Maybe not. Oh well, you can read about it anyway. :^D It started out well enough, I got a ride to school, met a friend on campus to borrow her book to read for class (I guess it is a little sad that I don't have $103 for my text book right now). Then, class! We learned about binary. It is so interesting, bits and bytes. I'm looking forward to these classes. Afterwards, I decided to get lunch with a friend, since even though I worked at three, and my last class got out at one, I could take the two o clock bus, and make it to work by three. Anyway, walking around campus, I was alerted to this:
Naked Indian Snowman!
It was a happy day. Then I hopped onto the bus, and was on my way. I got a transfer slip (why I can't go from Provo to Orem on the same bus is a mystery to me, but that is the way of UTA), and got off at the transfer station (AKA, University Mall). Then, I waited. And waited. The bus I wanted was supposed to come at 2:43, so it could make it to Macey's by three. But, it didn't come. So, I called Macey's to let them know I'd be late. Then I waited some more. It didn't come until 3:12. I guess it was scheduled to come at 3:12, but I still wonder: "What happened to the 2:43 bus?" I guess I'll never know. Luckily, I had thought ahead, and was already in my work clothes when I ran into work. I ended up being only 40 minutes late, so they weren't too mad at me. On my break, I ate with my friend from the Bakery, Melissa:
Yay Melissa! She's really cool, actually. The Deli has always gotten along with the Bakery, I think. We are really close together, physically, also. So, we see each other a lot. But wait, there's more! That night, I was able to clean the back. It basically means I get to clean fryers and do dishes. So, I was trying to dishes, and I did this:
Whoops! There goes the gravy!
I was able to get it all cleaned up and worked out. After that, there's not much to my day. We got out early, I think. And then I came home and got onto my computer (but I didn't upload pictures from my camera, so I didn't blog. Whoops).

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!