6.1.09

more apple

So, today was the Apple keynote at Macworld. I guess this is the last Macworld conference Apple will attend, ever. Kind of sad, in my opinion, but I guess Apple's moving on to bigger and better things, so it doesn't need to go. Still, it's kind of fun, and what is Macworld without Apple? I guess we'll see what happens next year. Anyway, one of the announcements they made during the keynote, was drm music through the iTunes store. Which makes me happy. I have complained about drm before, and this is almost like a dream come true. I say almost because, of course, there is a catch. I have to pay for it. Yes, I suppose only $28.50 is better than buying all the songs and albums again. Yet, I bought them in the first place. I own them. Why should I have to pay? I probably will end up doing it one day. When I have money to burn. Also, what's up with the "special offer" sticker? They've been doing this for as long as there was an iTunes Plus section of the store. *grumble grumble* I guess I have a love-hate relationship with Apple: I love them, and they seem to love me, except they really hate me. Still, at least it's better than Microsoft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!