23.1.09

that one day again

1. Oh, I am so done with valentines day, and it's not even February yet! 2. I don't like many changes, big and little. 3. During class, I'll try not to sleep. This will probably not work, but will make me feel better that at least I'm trying, right? 4. It's almost February; are you kidding me??? 5. Right now I'd like to be in bed. Maybe. 6. My computer, iPod, and things on my wishlist is my favorite gadget. (I couldn't choose just one!) 7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working with friends, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and watching our stake road show and Sunday, I want to not think.
Lellow Nemanem thanks you for reading her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!