25.1.09

meme

So, this has been going around a bit, and technically I was tagged...

(a) republish these rules

  • Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
  • Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
  • Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
  • Let them know they’ve been tagged.

(b) share seven (preferably less well-known) facts about myself:

(1) I know how to play the violin, and I actually took an Orchestra class last semester. Only one person came though. (2) I own an old iMac. It has some problems though, so I'm not quite sure what to do with it. I'd like to put Linux on it sometime though. (3) I had a cat once. I actually grew up with her, she arrived at my house a few months before I did, and lasted 17 years. The day she died was a very sad day. (4) I love my room. It's tiny, but perfect for me. Yes, it has a higher chance of getting cluttered, but that's just part of the fun. (5) My eyes water sometimes for no reason. Like right now. Maybe, somewhere deep inside of me is crying? This has been going on all day. NOT COOL. (6) I collect bells. I have some from Northern Ireland, Germany, and now Ukraine. If you're going anywhere cool, you can bring me back one if you want. (7) I actually asked for Valentines day off work this year. Here's hoping I get a date! (c) I tag: Nanti, Gio, Liz, Chilly, Unit, Orb, and

2 comments:

  1. HEY HEY HEY I am deeply offended Miss Yellow M&M :) I read your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Princess. I'll tag you next time. I promise. :^D

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!