30.1.09

busy

I keep meaning to blog, but my homework for my 3 classes is unbearable. No, seriously. Try CS142. It's great fun. I promise a great and amazing post. Before the end of the semester.
1. I'd really like buy stuff right now. 2. Nothing is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe. 3. Possession is having stuff you use. And like to use. (when I first read this, I read Precussion. slight difference) 4. What is Captain Jack Sparrow? 5. Marshmallows and fire go together like me and my bed. Which is to say, they should be together right now, but unfortunatly they're not. 6. It goes on and on and on and on. 7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting off work at 7 to sleep/do homework, tomorrow my plans include working all day then doing something I've never done before and Sunday, I want to actually do my calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!