1.8.08

double tagged!

So, apparently I was tagged twice. I won't do it twice, but I will tell you who tagged me. So...the rules are as follows for this chain letter: 1. Link to the person who tagged you. Here. and Here. 2. Post the rules on your blog. Done! 3. Write six random things about yourself. See below. 4. Write six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. See below. 5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website. Done. 6. Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up. Done. Kind of. Hmm... six random things... (1) I'm going to a midnight party for Breaking Dawn tonight (2) Apparently my neice likes my friend more than me (3) I like watching Handy Manny...with or without my neice (4) I simply cannot wait for school to start (5) I do not like spiders. At all (6) My niece calls my computer quack quack, because of Adium Hmmm... six random people... Most of the people I would have tagged have already been tagged, but here it goes. Brooke (maybe you'll finally post something on that blog of yours) Sam (I know, you've already been tagged. Deal with it. Liz (you'll do this eventually) The next three random people to view this, who aren't those listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!