22.8.08

things about me

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People Right Now: 1. You might never know how much I like you. But I like being friends too much to ruin our friendship. So maybe I'll just get over it. 2. Grow up. Seriously. Just because you can do things like move to Wyoming on the fly does NOT mean it's a good idea. and you're definently not ready for marriage. Make up with your parents. 3. I know we fight a lot, but you're still my brother. We really should just get along. 4. We used to be friends, and I miss that. But you've gone your way, and I've gone mine. Maybe it's time to just say goodbye for good. 5. I love how we've become such good friends. Good luck in Ukraine! 6. You weren't a really good worker for Macey's. I'm kinda glad you quit. (so I'm a bad person, sue me) 7. I wish I could be as care-free as you. You're really fun to be around. Unfortunatly, you also give me headaches. But, it's worth it. 8. I always wished that we could be better friends. But it never quite worked out. We're just a little too different. 9. Why can't I be more like you? 10. I really want to hang out with you more often. I should call you more. Nine Things About Myself: 1. Everytime I get mad, I end up in tears. 2. I love staying up late. Especially for no good reason. 3. I love doing the dishes. In fact, I love anything dealing with water. 4. I read really fast. I'm always amazed at how slow other people read. Hurry Up! 5. I just bought a compter that's about 10 years old. And I love it. 6. I would rather go to school than go to work. 7. I wish that I could feel better about my life. I might even have mild depression. 8. I'm afraid of telling anyone my true thoughts. 9. I wish I could do better with my time. Eight Ways To Win My Heart: 1. Ask me out (if you're a guy) 2. Send me mail. Snail mail. 3. Give me a book. 4. Physical touch. 5. Treat me like a college student. 6. Invite me over, even if it's just a little thing. 7. Help me with my computer (mac) problems 8. Love me. Seven Things That Cross My Mind a Lot: 1. Do I really have to go to work? 2. How much do I owe my parents now? 3. Am I hungry? 4. What's tomorrow going to be like? 5. Is [someone] online? 6. Am I being anoying? 7. I should really go to sleep. Six Things I Do Before I Fall Asleep: 1. Take off makeup. 2. Brush my teeth 3. Tell my mom I'm home. 4. Get into bed. 5. Check my email/see who's online. 6. Turn on ipod (and make sure it will turn itself off) Five People Who Mean a Lot: 1. Mom 2. Mary 3. Liz 4. Dad 5. Other's who I don't feel like naming Four Things You’re Wearing Right Now: 1. 1/2 of my work uniform (pants and shirt) 2. Glasses 3. Earrings 4. Socks (I should have taken those off hours ago) Three Songs That You Listen to Often (Currently): 1. Somewhere Out There 2. Shattered [Turn the Car Around] 3. Death Will Never Conquer Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die: 1. Go to Australia 2. Be a good mom (and wife) One Confession: 1. I'd rather get married than go on a mission.(There, I've said it. I'm not a bad person, am I?) (please don't hate me)

3 comments:

  1. HEY I really really really like this idea I think I am going to do it on my blog :) YAY :) I will see you at work... you left your box cutter but never fear I saved it for you ... hee hee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps
    I think you need to talk to your "friend" call him up dude... or how about we find another day to go on the hike and you can invite him and I will get a group of people together and we can party because we STILL need to hike the top of timp or at least do something because I've never seen you really outside of maceys so LETS DO SOMETHING ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!