26.8.08

in which google hates me

So here I was, trying to arrange this beautiful post, complete with pictures and videos from last week. Of course, google had to step in and stop all of it. First, my pictures wouldn't load, then it didn't like my video format (of course Sam says it shouldn't be doing that). So, I have put it off. Maybe it will like me in a day or two. In other news: - My fish died. I will be burying it out back next to the cat. - I officially hate my job. - I wish school started this week. Seriously. - My old math teacher from high school might be teaching my statistics lab. How cool is that? - I want to fly to Texas. Right now. - I have enough money to last me through September. - For the first time since I was a freshmen I will have my nights open. Unfortunatly I just announced to everyone that I am going on a mission, which negates some of the want of open nights. - I like lists. Sometimes. - I have three days off work this week. Anyone want to hang out? - Is anyone still reading this list?

1 comment:

  1. what happened at work?
    and do you want a new fish? we can go shopping.... :)

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!