31.8.08

this just in...

I'm sick. (I guess it's not JUST in, I have been slightly sick since Friday) Friday I was slightly sick, but felt well enough to be up and around. Friday night I went over to a friends house and about eight of us were there, playing computer games. I stayed up until about 3:30. Of course, the following day I got up at 9 am, to help my mother watch my neice for my sister. I felt so weak, but I knew it was my own fault. I went to work from about 11 am to 4 pm, came home and crashed on my bed. I woke up this morning and decided that I was not going to church. Hopefully I will be better for classes on Tuesday. If not, I pray that I do not get the whole school sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!