6.8.08

Last (Friday) Night, Pt. 2

So, I decided it's finally time to post about the midnight party. Of course, first I had to get the photos off my camera, which was hard since my camera now hates me. But, I've succeeded. :D Me at the party. The long line (behind me). I guess these would be the type of fanatic fans Nanti is always talking about. I hope they enjoyed the book. There was this guy there, playing songs on his guitar. It was pretty cool. After I got my book, I went upstairs in the bookstore and attempted to give blood. I got all ready, I was in the chair, they marked my vain, but I must have moved my arm, because when they put in the needle, it was slightly off. The blood was coming out slow, and since there was a 20 minute rule, I didn't make it. They had to throw away my blood. I was very upset. Oh well. I then went home and finished my book about 5:30 am and went to bed. I then was awoken at 8:30 by my enemy the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!