2.8.08

Last Night, Pt. 1

So much has happend in the last 24 hours, I'm going to break it up. This may take several days to post it all. They'll all be Last Night, though. Last night I finally got around to doing something I've wanted to do for months: install Windows XP on my mac. I've wanted to have it there, just in case. I've wondered if I would fall in love with it (I didn't) all over again, like when I first saw it (my mind was changed forever when I saw OS X). It was fairly simple. I just created the partition, then inserted Windows XP, it did it's thing, and I was good to go. I was playing around with it a little this morning, but I can't get excited. I just got frustrated. So now I'm back in OS X. Something else happend last night (well, this morning). A book came out. I will talk about this more in my next post (along with pictures and comments) but I will say this much: The book is awesome. I love it. I give you a week to read it, then I will give you my review. One Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!