26.8.08

in which google warms up to me (and lots of photos!)

So here it is, last week, try 2. Let me tell you about next week, and you can actually see pictures this time! *gasp*! On Monday we all got the day off work and went up Provo Canyon to Nun's Park. We spent a lovely day there. This is my mom, lounging in a chair. My niece is so cute! She loves blowing bubles, and here she is blowing with all her might. My niece again. I don't think she knows that it's not quite an iphone (just an ipod). Oh well, she's cute anyway. "These shoes are a bit big, mom!" I'm begining to fall in love with B&W, so here's an artistic piece for you. Sun through the trees. On the playground! What would a day up the canyon be without a fire? We weren't about to find out! Here's the fire being lit. And here's the fire, very happy in it's pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!