13.8.08

life happens. then it goes to disneyland.

Okay, so before anyone makes any random assumptions, I did not go to disneyland. Nor any of my friends, aquantences, etc. Maybe someone who once bought an ice cream cone from me did, but if so I don't know them and I don't care. I'm just going to talk about what's going on, since some of you care about that sort of thing. So, it's almost been a week since I burnt my arm. And it looks weird, but it's healing. And I probably won't have a really cool scar. Oh well, I have pictures. My mom came home from Texas Saturday. For those who don't know, here's some short backstory. 3 of my siblings currently live in Houston. My sister who lives there has a 6 year old son who has cancer, and he has been fighting it since he was 4. My mom goes down there a lot to be with my sister. When my mom came back, she brought sad news. I just hope I make it down there one last time before he goes. This morning I meet up with two friends from high school. They were pretty good friends, but I hadn't seen them in a couple years (AKA, since graduation). They are both married and both pregnent. We spent the morning watching the olympics. Great bonding time. This evening my grandpa, who is in a wheelchair and who lives with us, tripped over a rug, fell out of his wheelchair, and hit his head. His glasses caught his eyelid, causing a nasty looking cut. My parents are currently at the emergency room with him as I type. This is not good. Sometimes I feel like my life is one disaster after another. I don't particuarly like my job anymore. I wasted my whole summer on meaningless things. There will be two funerals for my family in the next year. Sometimes, I wonder, why? Why is life like this? Yes, there is joy. Yes, there is happiness. But sometimes it seems like those are few and far between, and life is one disaster after another. You just try to have enough energy to make it through the next crisis. Why??? Sometimes, it seems all so pointless...

1 comment:

  1. HUGS* dude you can do it :) Let me know if you need any help with anything... hugs*

    ReplyDelete

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!