24.8.08

life

When did life get so complicated? When did I grow up? Now I have bills to pay, a job to worry about, school to figure out, my life to plan, boys to worry about, family that is always in the back of my mind and on and on. Everyday it seems like something else gets added to the mix. There's alway something new to worry about, or work on, or fix. There's always something I'm not doing, not doing right, not doing enough of, or doing too much of. It seems like everyday I'm more aware of how unperfect I am. Then again, my friend says I'm too down on myself, so that's something else to worry about. *sigh* maybe I should just get a journal, but do journals offer advice like you do? (when you do offer advice, that is...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel so inclined, leave a thought. It doesn't even have to make sense!